New classes added to the line-up
- TDF Climbing in France features two of the most climbed mountain passes of the Tour de France - the Col de la Columbiere and the Col des Aravis. Come and ride the culmination of three days of training in the French Alps by knocking down a climber's dream. Four distinct climbs with the two finishers on the exact road ridden by the Tour de France. This ride is not for the weak; you need to be clicked in and ready to take on a challenge.
- Breathe the Peace on a sunny beach with Ancient Christian World Music remixed with modern beats. Whether new to yoga or experienced, Yogathea Session VII blends the postures and catchy grooves to inspire life and strength for your inner and outer self. With Meditation and Affirmation, Session VII will guide you to find how “All things are possible with God within you!”(Matthew 19:26)
- Test your quickness with Daily Burns TBT 3: Speed Control. Cody will help you achieve greater join mobility and improve range of motion. This body-weight training consists of three moves for one minute each and totals 20 rounds The faster you go, the more recovery you’ll get each round, so speed is the key!
- Cody will take your kettlebells training to the next level with DailyBurn Kettlebells 4. This workout will pull together all the training you learned in the first three DailyBurn Kettlebell workouts.
- Open up your body and create space in your lungs. Yin Yoga will help you breathe easier and more deeply. Yin Yoga is the perfect complement to all of your workouts, as it unloads tension and all of the demands that have been put on your body.
- Move! Latin is a great way to spice up your daily routine. Kick up your heels and get ready for a South American inspired dance workout with Kiera.
- Take a minute to strengthen and lengthen from within with world-renowned yogi Briohny Smyth in Daily Burn’s DB15 Yoga.This short yet effective yoga routine will have you breathing deeper, walking taller and feeling stronger.
- Daily Burn’s Strength Recovery Yoga exercises are the perfect recovery for sore and fatigued muscles. In less than 25 minutes, Bri takes you through some basic but challenging yoga moves that will help restore your muscle tissue and get you ready for your workouts ahead.
- The Sun Salutation is a great way to get your day started. Quickfix: Power Yoga Endurance with Joy Kilpatrick links breath and movement in just 10 minutes to create this classic yoga practice. Power Yoga is an energizing routine that is designed for you to feel heated, renewed, and to become fully aware of all the muscles in your body.
- Wake up your entire body with Fit Body Yoga Express Toning with Gwen Lawrence. Feel energized and refreshed in just 10 minutes!
- Get your heart pumping with Cardio Followed By Strength training with Angie Gorr. Need a full-body workout? This class is for you!
- Angie Gorr’s Interval High Intensity Arm Circuit is an interval-based workout which incorporates unique and effective upper-body exercises between cardio bursts. Each upper-body exercise will be performed twice for maximum burn.
- Workouts don’t have to be boring–let Richard Simmons be your “Boogie Man”! Boogie Down The Pounds includes everything you loved from his original Sweatin’ series–great music, easy dance moves and lots of fun–but this time choreographed to pumped-up versions of your favorite ’70s hits.
- Start blasting off those unwanted pounds with this combination of intense cardio and lower-body sculpting moves. Buff Brides: Count Down to Gown was designed especially to give you noticeable results in your wedding gown.
- Inferno Power is going to take your strength and power to the next level. Prepare yourself for an intense workout that will push you to your limits, but also get you amazing results in a short amount of time.
- Keaira will have you dancing on the beaches of the Caribbean, hitting the club, and even doing some of her favorite '90s hip-hop moves in this 15-minute Daily Burn: DB15 Let’s Move class!
- Angie Gorr’s Interval Total Body Quick Fix 1 incorporates cardio, triceps, shoulders, and abs. Each upper-body exercises is performed after the leg tap series, which is a cardio-based leg exercise that tones and gets the heart rate up at the same time.
- Angie Gorr’s Interval Total Body Quick Fix 2 incorporates cardio, quads, inner thighs, biceps, chest, and back followed by ab planks. Each strength exercise is performed in between cardio based exercises to keep the heart rate elevated and burn calories.
- In Jessica Smith's Arms Blast, you will alternate between progressive upper body toning and kickboxing drills to create arms that are tight and tank-top ready.
- This gentle Intro to Tai Chi routine synchronizes slow movement with deep breathing to stimulate your body's natural energy and healing abilities.
- Release tension, soothe your mind, and empower yourself with 10 easy-to-learn exercises in Qigong for Stress Relief to boost your natural resiliency to stress and sickness.
- Keep your workout fresh with Hip Hop Fat Burn. You'll have fun with this fat-burning cardio workout that targets the entire body.
- The Cycling Fusion Difference: Coach Gino, the company founder and master instructor, explores what sets Cycling Fusion apart from typical spinning classes with a group of local instructors.
- Cycling Fusion's Power and Endurance in Spain hits the sweet spot for intermediate riders. The climbing is long (but not steep!) and the cruising will encourage a variety of pedal stroke drills.
- In DailyBurn's TBT 5: Tabata 2, you'll go through four moves. For each move, you'll do 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest. There are eight rounds total for each move so get ready to sweat!
- You've been granted VIP access to DailyBurn’s MOVE! Club: the hottest ticket in town just behind the velvet rope. Learn the latest moves from Keaira and add your own "swag" as you master today's hottest steps alongside the MOVE! dancers.
- In Yoga 4: Full Flow, you put together all the things you've learned in Yoga 1, 2 and 3. By the end of the practice, you'll have a full Vinyasa flow that brings on the sweat and leaves you feeling great.
- In Kettlebells 3, Cody teaches you a new level of kettlebell sophistication by teaching you new and challenging moves. You've mastered the basics, now you're ready to move on.
- Release Lower Body is all about your feet, calves, hamstrings, and quads. You'll learn how to use a foam roller to work on trigger points and leave moving better and feeling more relaxed.
- In this 30-minute recovery video, Cody takes you through a number of basic Full Mobility poses that relieve tension and help repair your body from past workouts.
- Xtrain Cardio Leg Blast is super charged with cardio and strength exercises that build lean muscle mass and burn body fat. This Cathe Friedrich workout revs up your metabolism for hours, developing superior overall stamina in addition to lean muscle and shapely legs.
- Put the pedal to the metal and cycle your heart out with Cathe Friedrich in Pedal Power. Another hill pumping, heart thumping, speed jumping workout that leaves you soaked and spent as you blast away the calories without any impact to your knees and joints.
- Looking to put some fun back into your workouts? Then Cathe Friedrich's Power Rockin' Step Workout #1 is for you! At a steady pace, this workout is more choreography-driven and drizzled with fun footwork that will keep your toes tapping and your heart pumping.
- Funkie Fusion contains four to six elements in each routine repeated several times throughout the song which make it easy for the participant to catch on. A fusion of muscle conditioning, floor aerobic, plyometric, and dance set to '80s and '90s music, it's a program designed for all fitness levels.
- Cody leads you through a 15 Min Mobility drill to loosen your joints and get your body moving freely. This is a perfect mobility flow to do in the mornings before you go to bed at night.
- Nicola reveals her secret series of moves that she designed to get her back in shape and ripped after she had two babies! DB15 Core is an intense 15-minute routine that maximizes results with a three-move, three-part series routine that will leave you begging for more.
- Anja takes you through a barrage of moves designed to tap into your "inner athlete" and unlock strength. Inferno Metcon 1 goes on the offensive, attacking fat to reveal the body you've always wanted.
- This workout is called TBT 2: Endurance for a reason. You'll do four moves, each for four minutes straight without a break. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Test your stamina and track your improvement.
- Judi Brown drops the hammer in her DB15 Tabata 6 routine of 20 seconds on-10 seconds off sequencing. The sweat starts rolling as your metabolism sky-rockets and your muscles get worked. Fifteen minutes of fitness never felt so good.
- In the Swing Clinic, Cody teaches you the most basic Kettlebell exercise: the Kettlebell Swing. If you haven't worked out with Kettlebells before, you should definitely start with this short tutorial.
- Get ready to go back in time to one of the coolest eras of dance and bust some old school moves! Move! 90's Hip-Hop will have you grooving to the beat.
- Expert yogi Briohny Smyth guides you in Yoga 3: Warrior 2 where you build on previous sessions and add Warrior 2 to your practice.
- You'll definitely be sweating after you become a Superhero. All you need is nine minutes for this intense one-on-one kickboxing workout with Keaira Lashae.
- TBT4: 90/30 takes you through five moves for 90 seconds of work followed by 30 seconds of rest. There are two whole rounds, so prepare to push yourself.
- Lindsey Miller takes you through a soothing release session in Release Upper Body. Utilize foam rolling and balls to work on trigger points in your upper body.
- Feel the breeze in MOVE! Caribbean as Keaira LaShae takes you to the islands and teaches you sultry moves that will slim your waist and entice your senses.
- Summer shred-blitz, brought to you by Netfit.TV, will help you get ready for the warmer months with this full-body workout. In this session, Carl will blast your lower body, core, and upper body to give you max benefit in least amount of time!
- Kick, jab, and punch with Netfit.TV! KickCamp Kickfit 1 is a combination of intense kickboxing moves and strength exercises. It's the ultimate cardiovascular challenge that's a unique blend of intense intervals to get your heart up!
- Get your heart pumping with Daily Burn's LUC 180. Try this quick full-body workout with Anja and Cody. 180 reps is all you need to get your workout done today.